Brevard Adult Literacy Volunteers
Lighting the Path to Literacy Since 1971
2. Complete and submit the Student Data Form that can be found on a tab below this
3. Pay a $10 registration fee to the person who assesses you for placement in our
4. Be on time and attend all tutoring appointments or call to cancel before your
tutor spends money and time traveling to the library.
5. Never ask your tutor to provide transportation for you.
6. Never ask your tutor for money or favors other than tutoring.
7. Always show respect and courtesy to your volunteer tutor and express
your appreciation for the time she or he spends preparing your lessons and